top of page

Your personal auto policy may include up to 8 areas of coverage with only 2 of these being required by the State of Ohio to be legal to operate a vehicle.


Each coverage carries a separate price.


  • Bodily Injury Liability

  • Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

  • Property Damage Liability

  • Uninsured / Under insured Motorist Coverage

  • Other Than Collision (Comprehensive)

  • Collision

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Property Damage

  • Miscellaneous Coverage


Bodily Injury Liability: This coverage applies to injuries that you, the designated driver or policyholder cause to someone else.  It is very important to carry high enough liability limits to cover your current and future assets should you be involved in a serious accident.  We write limits ranging from $12,500/$25,000* and up to $1,000,000.


Medical Payments (PIP): Med pay covers the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s vehicle.  This coverage usually pays after the insured’s major medical insurance.

Property Damage Liability: This coverage pays for damage you (or someone driving your vehicle with your permission) may cause to someone else’s property.
   *This is a state required coverage - minimum limits are $7,500

Uninsured /Under insured Motorist Coverage: This coverage protects you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if you are hit by an uninsured (no insurance) or under insured (insufficient insurance) driver.  This coverage will also protect you if you are hit as a pedestrian.

Other Than Collision (Comprehensive): This coverage reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another vehicle or object.  Example - Fire, windstorm, contact with animals, cracked windshield, etc.

    *This coverage is subject to a deductible.

Collision: This coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another vehicle.
    *This coverage is subject to a deductible

Uninsured/Under insured Property Damage: This coverage protects you if your vehicle is damaged in an accident caused by a driver with no insurance and you do not carry collision coverage on your vehicle

Miscellaneous Coverage: Towing and Rental, GAP coverage.

Auto Insurance

Young Driver 

Ask about Good Report Card Credit

Ask about Teen Driving Agreement.

Contact a Representative for more Information

bottom of page